Topic: [THAC XIII] Squeeb

Directory Link

[THACXIII] Squeeb

Youtube

In this THAC collaboration, a Space Marine experiences a peculiar event.

mini/smile

Re: [THAC XIII] Squeeb

This has got to be my favorite one. Nice work! Very funny and the animation was great with the monster popping up.

I really liked this. Although the story was simple, it really worked. The animation and voice acting really suited the style you went for as well. A pretty solid entry. mini/smile

Had a ball working on this mini/smile

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

This was awesome. The starry sky effect was really quite beautiful. I think anyone who has done a THAC will appreciate how tedious some of those shots were, especially the one of the giant creature creeping up on the Marine.

10/10 would rather have seen this than The Martian

https://i.imgur.com/x8mil9Z.png

This was a particularly good entry.

It's really nice to see what teamwork can accomplish.

I really loved the shot where he's shooting with his rifle and how the light blinks inside the cockpit.  It's also really cool how the cockpit opens up.

What can I say? This was and still would be an absolute masterpiece if made in a reasonable span of time. The fact that it took a mere 24 hours is a real testament to collaborative teamwork between brickfilmers. Hats off to you for being insane enough to animate a constraction figure during THAC as well. Probably my favorite entry this year. Fantastic job!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Such an entertaining story in addition to being well animated, well acted, and with great sets/props.  It's definitely one of my whole family's favorites!  It's worth watching multiple times, and I laugh every time I do!

Last edited by Brick7 (January 5, 2016 (09:16pm))

Fantastic. The spaceguy is just so confident, it's hilarious. I love the machine gun shot, that was great. Of course, the squeeb stole the show. Keep up the great work!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

That squeeb guy is too cute. I'm hung up on why there would be Marines in space, but hey--that's my problem. Cute little story, too. mini/bigsmile

Woodrow Village Films
youtube.com/woodrowvillage